French or Spanish for the hotel industry
Front Desk Hotel Supervisor CONCIERGE Doorman Valet Sommelier Baggage Handler Roomkeeper MAINTENANCE STAFF Waiter Cook
Administrative staff Barman Maid Procurement Manager Security Manager GENERAL MANAGER Accountant
- To offer you a course tailored to your priorities, goals and responsibilities;
- To master vocabulary and the expressions related to your work responsibilities in the hospitality industry;
- To be able to welcome foreign guests and hold a conversation with them
- To improve your communication skills in order to help your guests book a room, and to correctly manage their claims;
- To be able to communicate with travel agents, tour operators, etc;
- To promote and sell the services and products provided by the hotel for foreign guests;
- To understand the guests' explicit and implicit needs and to be able to reword for clarity;
- To increase your confidence in order to provide guests with better services and to ensure you have been well understood ;
- To be able to hold conversations about work-related responsibilities, such as:
YOU ARE UNIQUE, SO ARE OUR COURSES.
The content of your training course will depend on your specific needs.