Triple approach TM
BENEFIT FROM THE SYNERGISTIC EFFECT OF MEDIALANGUES' THREE APPROACHES TO SPEAK QUICKLY
AUDITORY APPROACH :
"YOUR PRONUNCIATION IS A FUNCTION OF YOUR LISTENING ABILITIES."
Before even saying their first words, children learn their mother tongue through a period of listening. It's clear that the development of comprehension precedes that of speech.
To be able to speak more rapidly, develop your comprehension of French or Spanish.
The most conclusive research into modern linguistics shows that, beyond speeding up the development of comprehension, the auditory stage plays a major role in the development of neurological, physiological and linguistic expression.
This research also shows that students' ears are conditioned by their mother tongue to such an extent that they don't always hear French or Spanish sounds or those of another language expressed at different frequencies. Thus, it is well-established that in learning French or Spanish, as well as other languages, we only articulate well what we hear well.
Médialangues will force your ear, conditioned to slightly accentuated French or Spanish, to hear the proper sounds, accents, rhythm and intonation of the French or Spanish language.
ORAL APPROACH :
"TO SPEAK A LANGUAGE, YOU HAVE TO PRACTICE OFTEN."
With Médialangues, a private teacher follows along with you throughout the course to help you develop your oral communication skills.
The main benefits of telephone communication as an educational support are as follows:
- Rapid development of your speaking skills through regular mental gymnastics;
- Allows short practice sessions when your learning will be most suitable, which promotes maximum concentration;
- Enables you to progress at your own pace and according to your own goals and professional language;
- Conceals gestures and facial expressions on which we often rely for meaning. Only the essential communication remains, emphasizing listening and speaking skills without any distraction;
- Develops auditory acuity and promotes better pronunciation;
- Gradually requests and structures your direct participation in the language, enabling a natural and effective retention, which will help you to quickly overcome your apprehension in expressing yourself in another language.
The mastery of a language depends on the frequency with which we practice. A concise, uninterrupted apprenticeship followed over the duration of a course allows for better retention of acquired material than a prompt and intensive training.
VISUAL APPROACH :
"JUST LIKE IN DAILY LIFE."
The visual approach is combined with the two other approaches to optimize your learning. It permeates your brain through the faculties of both sight and hearing at the same time, exactly as in daily life.
The visual approach allows you to grasp the message thanks to the immediate accessibility of the information. By associating action, sound and words, practice sessions with Médialangues' visual material facilitate the learning process and guarantee the rapid assimilation without having to revert to translation.
With the visual approach, the impact of the situation and the context allows for a lasting impression of new linguistic patterns.