Tourism French or Spanish
Travel Agent Hotelkeeper RESTAURATEUR Carrier Recreation professional Operator welcomING agent Booking Agent Tour Guide
Concierge Waiter Barman Kitchen Chef Ski Instructor Ski Centre Manager Restaurant staff Sommelier
- To offer you a course that is tailored to your priorities, goals and responsibilities;
- To boost your confidence when speaking in a professional situation;
- To acquire and easily use the vocabulary and the technical expressions related to your responsibilities in the tourism industry;
- To provide and present new information to your clients;
- To be able to explain your products and services to your clients;
- To be able to adequately reply to your clients, to understand their needs, to suggest new information, to nuance your words, to explain and negotiate new terms;
- To improve your linguistic skills on the following topics, among others:
YOU ARE UNIQUE, SO ARE OUR COURSES.
The content of your training course will depend on your specific needs.