Mining French or Spanish
Blaster Driller MINER Geologist GEOLOGICAL ENGINEER Buyer Mining Engineer Electrical Engineer GEOPHYSICIST Mining Supervisor
Metallurgical and materials engineer METALLURGIST Health and Safety Coordinator Purchasing manager LABOURER IN MINERAL AND METAL PROCESSING Human Resources Director MINE LABOURERS Metallurgy labourer Underground Production and Development Miners MACHINE OPERATORS, MINERAL AND METAL PROCESSING Geological and Mineral Technologistse Development miner METALLURGICAL COORDINATOR Operations superintendent SAFETY OFFICER Maintenance worker Welder TRUCK DRIVER Safety Expert OUTREACH OFFICER IT Specialist Environmental Specialist HEAVY-EQUIPMENT OPERATOR Etc.
- To offer you a course that is tailored to your priorities, goals and responsibilities.
- Strengthen your vocabulary and knowledge of idioms related to your responsibilities so you can work more effectively.
- Be able to fluently discuss topics connected to your specific needs or to subjects, such as:
YOU ARE UNIQUE, SO ARE OUR COURSES.
The content of your training course will depend on your specific needs.
COURSE CONTENT THAT IS TAILORED TO YOUR NEEDS, RESPONSIBILITIES AND PRIORITIES.
THE COURSE WILL BE MODIFIED TO SUIT YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES.
THESE COURSES ARE INTENDED FOR
- Communities, to discuss business opportunities with the mining company
- Public servants (provincial, territorial, federal) who must inspect the mining sites to verify the permits, licences and authorizations
- Small exploration companies that must sell all or part of their interest in a property to a major mining company
- Large mining companies, to plan, develop, manage and operate mines, sell products, visit the communities concerned and provide them with updates on the mining operations
- Mining contractors and service providers
- Specialized expertise and services
- On-site explosives preparation
- Geologic services
- Industry associations (provincial, territorial, federal, national)
- To represent the mining industry's interests
- To influence government policies
- To provide a forum for sharing research and best practices