Medical French or Spanish
Surgeon Dermatologist medical representative Pediatrician psychiatrist General Physician Sports physician ophthalmologist Cardiologist
Occupational Physician er physician Anaesthetist director of a medical establishment Radiologist
- To offer you a course tailored to your priorities, goals and responsibilities.
- To master all vocabulary and expressions related to your responsibilities and your operational needs.
- To improve your spoken communications.
- To understand the results of your research.
- To be able to attend conferences and other international symposiums.
- To appease and advise your patients.
- To be able to describe the effects of a drug.
- To be able to intervene in professional meetings and speak in French or Spanish with your peers.
- To welcome, examine, question and diagnose a patient; to explain a diagnosis to a patient.
- To be able to hold conversations about several topics related to your responsibilities. For example, for a doctor:
YOU ARE UNIQUE, SO ARE OUR COURSES.
The content of your training course will depend on your specific needs.