Insurance French or Spanish
Underwriter Insurance broker Risk specialist Account manager Fire and risk expert Inspector Adjuster Controller Product developer Actuary
Director of distribution Marketing Chief Underwriter Risk services agent Information technology manager Human resources Reinsurance manager Claims department director Guarantee manager
- To offer you a course tailored to your priorities, goals and responsibilities;
- To master vocabulary and expressions related to your specific field in the insurance industry;
- To be able to understand your customers' needs, and to explain, nuance and sell several insurance products;
- To be able to present your products, services and your company;
- To be able to understand and prepare to provide an appropriate answer to any questions that could be asked;
- To be able to provide an efficient post-sale follow-up.
- To be able to discuss with your current or future customers different subjects related to their insurances. Such as: their insurance coverage, the different types of insurance coverage, the conditions and claims, etc.;
- To be able to communicate efficiently with your current or future customers.
- To be able to discuss topics related to the responsibilities you hold in one of the insurance fields, such as:
YOU ARE UNIQUE, SO ARE OUR COURSES.
The content of your training course will depend on your specific needs.