Construction and real estate French or Spanish
Builder Real estate developer RESIDENTIAL, COMMERCIAL AND INDUSTRIAL REAL ESTATE BROKER Mortgage broker Property Management Agent
CONDOMINIUM MANAGER Building Superintendent Real Estate Administrator
- To offer you a course that is tailored to your priorities, goals and responsibilities.
- Strengthen your vocabulary and master the expressions related to your specific responsibilities in the real estate sector.
- Be able to present a construction or development project to buyers or investors.
- Be able to show a single-family home, duplex, triplex, multi-family home, condominium, office building, multi-business building, shopping mall, institutional or industrial building.
- Be able to describe and characterize: the architectural style, the number of rooms, the materials used.
- Be able to discuss the client's tastes, needs and expectations.
- Be able to give the necessary explanations about the stages and terms of a transaction.
- Develop language automatisms, for better negotiation, and be able to discuss several real-estate related topics, such as:
YOU ARE UNIQUE, SO ARE OUR COURSES.
The content of your training course will depend on your specific needs.