Human Resources French or Spanish
Human Resources Director Training Consultant Organizational Development Manager Recruiting Consultant Coach
Human resources assistant Training Officer Staff Manager Team Leader Talent management Etc.
- To offer you a course tailored to your priorities, goals and responsibilities;
- To strengthen your knowledge of vocabulary and expressions related to human resources;
- To improve your verbal communication skills;
- To be able to recruit in French or Spanish, to lead a job interview, to promote the company and to negotiate job conditions;
- To be able to talk about company policies and HR corporate practices;
- To talk about motivation, staff problems, staff loyalty, staff mobility or staff delocalization.
- To be able to assess overall performances and to perform an annual appraisal interview;
- To be able to speak about labour law and occupational health and safety;
- To be able to talk about training and learning;
- To be able to discuss the employer/employee expectations;
- To be able to discuss subjects related to your HR responsibilities, such as:
YOU ARE UNIQUE, SO ARE OUR COURSES.
The content of your training course will depend on your specific needs.